The New Paradigm for Recovery: Making Recovery - and Not Relapse - the Expected Outcome of Addiction Treatment
A Report from IBH discusses the New Paradigm which manages the environment in which the decision to use or not use drugs and alcohol is made.
- July 23, 2014: The Changing State of Drug Policy
- July 10, 2014: Colorado's troubles with pot
- June 24, 2014: The myths of smoking pot
- June 11, 2014: Definitive Summary of Adverse Effects of Marijuana
- May 31, 2014: Problems in Colorado Following Marijuana Legalization
- May 16, 2014: Ways to Accurately Cover Marijuana Policy Issues in the Media
- May 13, 2014: Marijuana Legalization and Young Brains
- May 12, 2014: Legalizing Marijuana Could Harm Adolescents
- May 5, 2014: Meet the White House Drug Czar
- April 16, 2014: Casual Marijuana Use Linked to Brain Abnormalities
- More News Items...